Learn a Thing or Two About All Eye Care Doctors
Everything you'd want to know about us
One of the key aspects that makes All Eye Care Doctors different from other retailers is that we are not a chain. Locally owned by passionate eye doctors, we do everything possible to personalize your experience with us – you’re not a number here! Unlike chains, we do our best to ensure that you will be seen by the same doctor at every eye exam visit. We believe that the best care is provided when the doctor has an in-depth knowledge of your eye care history, resulting in a customized approach and unparalleled customer service.
Our Core Values
We believe in providing advanced and complete eye care to every person that walks in our doors, which is why we built our practices on a foundation of three strong core values. At All Eye Care Doctors, we attempt to infuse these values into everything we do.
- Delivering you the best possible eye care
- Building a long-term relationship with you
- Providing personalized optical choices that fit your unique vision needs and lifestyle
What Makes Us Different
We pride ourselves in not only providing you with the best eye care, but with also a unique shopping experience for all your optical needs as well. We invite you to come in and visit All Eye Care Doctors to see what makes us so different! Here are just a few items that make us stand out:
- We are full service optometry practices that offer comprehensive eye exam services and contacts fittings (including medically necessary contacts for all ages and most cases).
- We carry a large variety of optical selections that are picked from around the world with careful attention to quality and style.
- We carry the latest technologies of lenses. Most of single vision lenses can be done in the same day at our state of the art in-house lab.
- We also carry the latest technologies in contact lenses. Our pricing beats anywhere else and many of our contacts are in stock for same day pick-up.
- We perform a variety of contact lens exams, including exams for soft spheric, astigmatic, multifocal, and specialty contacts.
- We understand that sometimes making an appointment is not possible, and we welcome walk-ins!
Get In Touch With Our Eye Doctors
Why Choose Us?
Locally owned by passionate eye doctors, we do everything possible to personalize your experience with us – you’re not a number here!
We are a team of highly qualified doctors specialized in ocular diseases with extensive clinical experience. Our clinic is one of the few private practices that is qualified to partner with New England College of Optometry as an exemplary facility to train upcoming Optometry Doctors! Our opticians are experts in fitting you with the best eyewear in terms of quality and style and will go over the latest technologies in lenses for your specific vision needs.
We are conveniently located in Wellington Circle at 63 Station Landing in Medford next to the Wellington orange line and 1815 Mass Ave. in Porter Square in Cambridge right next to the red line. Parking is available at both locations!
While we highly recommend that you make an appointment beforehand, we understand that sometimes making an appointment is not possible, so we also welcome walk-ins.