We're committed to serving you and the community
All Eye Care Doctors are committed to serving you and the community, and COVID-19 will not stop us. It just makes us work in different ways in order to make everyone safer under these new and unprecedented circumstances.
Our offices are open!
We were never closer to each other while maintaining social distancing, and we want to let you know we are here, for you. Our offices has continued to be open.
Our doctors are available to assist you with all your eye care needs, including routine exams. We also offer telemedicine services. Schedule your appointment via phone or request online.
The New Normal
You will notice when you visit us that we have implemented a new host of procedures around our offices to ensure everyone’s safety. These include but are not limited to:
- Face masks required for all staff and patients
- Medical-grade high-efficiency air purifiers in the exam rooms to filter germ particles, including COVID-19
- Specific guidelines for optical shopping and constant deep cleaning of frames
- Social distancing practices within the office, notably waiting rooms
- We have established frequent cleaning and disinfecting protocols