We're committed to serving you and the community
All Eye Care Doctors are committed to serving you and the community, and COVID-19 will not stop us. It just makes us work in different ways in order to make everyone safer under these new and unprecedented circumstances.
Our offices are open!
We were never closer to each other while maintaining social distancing, and we want to let you know we are here, for you. Our offices are now open with a slight change in hours.
Our doctors are available to assist you with all your eye care needs, including routine exams. We also offer telemedicine services. Schedule your appointment via phone or request online. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible and make the necessary arrangements.
The New Normal
You will notice when you visit us that we have implemented a new host of procedures around our offices to ensure everyone’s safety. These include but are not limited to:
- Face masks required for all staff and patients
- Medical-grade high-efficiency air purifiers in the exam rooms to filter germ particles, including viruses
- Temperature checks
- Patients will be asked to wash their hands upon arrival
- Specific guidelines for optical shopping and constant deep cleaning of frames
- Social distancing practices within the office, notably waiting rooms
- We have established frequent cleaning and disinfecting protocols
We are taking contact lens orders! Simply click the button below and fill out the form. If you are our patient, you don’t have to upload your prescription or provide any other information. We will reach out to you if we need any additional information. Even if you have an expired prescription, we are here to help.
Our optical is open for most services. In case you are sick or you cannot make it to try our product in person please use the form below and we will assist you choosing the right pair of frames with proper custom made lenses.